my week in objects, mostly.

five little things that made my week.

1. birthday packages for james.
mug
{for arriving in the nick of time.}

2. this swiss chocolate.
chocolate
{and james for sharing}.

3. these printed photos.
prints
{for putting on the fridge.}

4. this glass stopper.
glass stopper
{for catching the light}.

5. this plant-y photo shoot at francesca's.
plantz
{more soon.}

other things:
dreams.
curtains to separate 'rooms'.
cozy.
2014 looks pretty.
one day young.
we love these guys. (they played at our wedding).

things by me in other places:
broccoli made delicious.
a thanksgiving tabletop.
napkin rings.
feral apples, etc.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects, mostly.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-week-in-objects-mostly_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects, mostly."

Post a Comment