daffodils and other things.

daffodils
daffodils
On my walk this morning, there were snowflakes. I tired to imagine that what I was seeing were white spring blossoms falling from the sky, but there was no mistaking the chill on my nose, or the sight of my neighbors' faces being buried into their scarves on their own morning walks. Looks like winter hasn't quit us quite yet.

Yesterday, I wrote a post for The Neighborhood with ideas for celebrating the first day of spring, but I think this second day of the new season is as good a day for putting them to use. Spring will be here soon enough, even if it takes a little coaxing. In the meantime, get yourself a green bowl and fill it up with daffodils. You won't regret it.

Other springtime ideas, here.
You have read this article daffodils / elsewhere with the title daffodils and other things.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/03/daffodils-and-other-things.html. Thanks!

No comment for "daffodils and other things."

Post a Comment