< two fifty: life in a tiny apartment.

In the summertime, take a cold shower.

You do this already, don't you?

I'm a baby when it comes to being cold. I can handle a cool shower for the first few minutes and then I get all goosebumpy and before I know it, I've reached my hand back to the faucet to crank up the heat. Even on the hottest days, when all I can think about is cooling off,  I still find myself under a hot shower. But lately I've been putting my short-term comfort on the back burner and thinking about the long-run.

When you take a shower in a tiny apartment the entire "house" takes on the microclimate of the bathroom. If it's it hot and steamy in there, it's only a matter of minutes before it's hot and steamy everywhere. And with only one window, there's no such thing as cross breezes for quickly airing the place out. Taking a hot shower is lovely, getting dressed in a swampy apartment is not.

So: Brave the goosebumps and take a cold shower. And if you're like me, bonus points for all the water you'll save.

Tiny Apartment Survival Tips 1 - 68, right here.
You have read this article home / life in a tiny apartment with the title < two fifty: life in a tiny apartment.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/06/two-fifty-life-in-tiny-apartment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "< two fifty: life in a tiny apartment."

Post a Comment