make-believe: a train going north

On Christmas Eve, James and I are boarding a train and heading northward. I am ridiculously excited. My excitement stems 110% from my expectations that the entire experience will be straight out of The Polar Express. I'm especially looking forward to my cup full of hot chocolate as thick and rich as melted chocolate bars. But just in case the train travel pales in comparison to my all-time favorite Christmas story, I will be satisfied with bringing along a project or two to work on, a good book, a snack or two, and something cozy to snuggle in. Is it too much to also wish for snow?

You have read this article make-believe / train travel with the title make-believe: a train going north. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/12/make-believe-train-going-north.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: a train going north"

Post a Comment