my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these bulbs.bulbs
{because in January, you will see flowers in this tiny apartment}.

2. this tea pot.
teapot
{because lately i've been making tiny potfuls, just for me}.

3. this hot water bottle.
hot water bottle
{because i had an achy back this week, and this helped}.

4. this bee box.
bee box
{because it arrived filled with goodies for a little project. stay tuned}.

5. this neighbor's wreath.
golden wreath
{because its just so golden. the door, too}.

other things:
best way to brighten dark days? lights.
just another trip to the library.
would you? a party trick from my friend, jenny.
admiring these posts lately.
yum.
all i ever want to wear.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-week-in-objects-mostly_14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment