< two fifty: life in a tiny apartment.




Invest in a throw blanket.

I've been sitting on this post for awhile (pun intended). Part of me felt just a little bit embarrassed to share what is, admittedly, one of the less-than-charming habits I've acquired since moving into this tiny space.

I'm obsessed with our couch and I leap to its defense, daily.

Obsessed is a word that gets thrown around a lot in blogging. I'm obsessed with these pajamas. I'm obsessed with this hair style. I'm obsessed with my belly button. You get it.

And still. I'm obsessed with our couch. Specifically, I'm obsessed with the cleanliness of our couch. In general I try to avoid partaking in any kind of homemaking ritual that involves extra fussiness, but this beaut didn't come with removable slip covers and its frequent use as staging area for crafts,  dinner, Christmas card-writing and present-wrapping means that I'm more than a little protective.  Even if it means a little extra step, I'd much rather put a throw blanket into the wash than struggle to remove mashed in chocolate crumbs or sloshed cups of tea. When we're not munching on the poor thing, I fold up the blanket and put it away. And in my defense, I do try to stop myself from tucking the blanket under our guests.
You have read this article home / life in a tiny apartment with the title < two fifty: life in a tiny apartment.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/12/two-fifty-life-in-tiny-apartment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "< two fifty: life in a tiny apartment."

Post a Comment