my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this magnolia
fleeting magnolias
{because set against the building where i take all my classes, it couldn't be more beautiful. i'm going to miss this place}.

2. these tags.
stamps
{and all the other last minute details it took to make our opening night go without a hitch. two more nights to go. a post to follow}.

3. this little guy.
little guy
{because my mom gave him to us for luck. so far, so good}.

4. this little pile of driftwood.
driftwood
{because i brought it home in my pocket from the beach. the perfect accessory for my desk}.

5. this valentine.
lost love note
{because it arrived yesterday, after being lost in the mail for nearly three months. awesome, no}?

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment