my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. milk.
milk
{because i'm going through a phase. a glass a day}.

2. this flower market shot.


{and this lady who did such a nice job taking the photos}.

3. paperwhite bulbs.
bulbs
{leftovers from a project, soon to be sprouted}.

4. this postcard.
remodelista market {and getting to go the market. so great to put so many names to faces}.

5. this empty window box.
empty box
{for being ready to be winterfied. (new word)}.

other things:
squinching. it's a thing and there's a 15 minute video about it.
a cocoon dress sounds nice.
lately: preoccupied by towels.
this over rice.

things by me in other places:
a portable balcony.
mulled cider recipe from olivia.
gifts for an urban gardener.
navigating the NYC flower market.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment