my week in objects (mostly).

1. this box of crayons.crayons2391
{because I couldn't remember the last time I used crayons, and this week they were just the thing for tracing routes}.

2. these tiny hearts.
sugarhearts2368
{because who wouldn't want a little sugar heart in her morning coffee}?

3. this valentine.

valentine2358
{handmade by my mom: queen of valentine's day}.

4. these sparkles.
glitter2384
{because it only comes but once a year}.

5. these tiny vials.vials1359
{because i've been waiting to share my cheery valentines with you, and this week i could}.

other things:
enjoying this lately.
this is rad.
this studio tour.
tiny sugar hearts found here.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-week-in-objects-mostly_15.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment