my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these prints.
photos3138
{because even though james took them with an inexpensive digital camera about a million moons ago, they look so pretty, printed}.

2. these cheese nubs.
cheese3147
{because they're the best treat going: pieces from the stinky brooklyn remainders bin. best way to try the new and unusual...and stinky}.

3. this bottle opener.
beeropener3140
{because james rescued it from behind the stove (again)}.

4. this rose (and all the others).
rosegarland
{because they made for an extra bright spot in a chilly week}.

5. this velvet ribbon.
ribbon3136
{because i just can't get enough of velvet ribbon lately and this moss-colored one was just right for a project}.

other things.
loving on my neighborhood.
this sweet post about my space.
dinner with friends.
color for the winter weary.
this fireplace makes me want to move to clinton hill.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment