my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.
{sorry about these enormous pictures. some weeks are just oversized}.

1. this frying pan.
cast iron
{for coming back to life after the kitchen sink leaked all over you}.

2. this tea strainer.
tea strainer
{just a few dollars at a local shop and just right for mugs or tea pot}.

3. this sister.
lo.
{for flying up from asheville for a lightening-quick visit. can you guess who she's looking at}?

4. this cradle.
cradle
{and the tiny guy who sleeps inside of it}.

5. these paperwhites.
paperwhites
{for not getting completely shriveled when they had an unfortunate encounter with the radiator}.

other things:
winter corsage.
i want to read this.
and this.
this is cheery.
love day gifties.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-week-in-objects-mostly_1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment