my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these fake flowers.
fakeflowers
{because they were displayed utterly unironically in our hotel room in jersey. and i liked that}.

2. this newspaper.
nytimes
{because even though it's appeared on this list before, this week i read it sitting barefoot in brooklyn bridge park}.

3. these lights.
view
{because every night they look different. and every night i'm as happy to see them}.

4. this turtle.
turtle
{because james spotted her laying her nest. proof that nature perseveres in the big city}.

5. this strawberry amuse-bouche.
strawberry
{because even though the meal that followed wasn't stellar, the sweetness of this little treat still lingered}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment