deep dish and big news.

sauce
crust
filling
finished
pizza last night to celebrate a pretty big change around here. a little bit more than a month ago i decided to leave my position on the farm, and saturday was my last day there. i'm gonna miss those pigs {and lots of other friendly faces}, but mostly i'm over the moon to be doing something that feels right for me. i'm ready for something new and giving myself a little bit of time to figure it out.

in the meantime, i'm hoping to be in this space a lot more; working on my storytelling and picture snapping. i hope you're all up for the adventure. and if you hear of anyone in search of a tea-leaf reader, send them my way.
You have read this article food / life / news / pizza with the title deep dish and big news.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/02/deep-dish-and-big-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "deep dish and big news."

Post a Comment