make-believe: entryway.


When you live in a tiny apartment, there's really no such thing as an entryway. There's a door, yes, and the act of entering the apartment, certainly, but an entryway? Not really. Regardless, it's nice to nod to the idea of one. Gathered here, a few things I wouldn't mind including in the space closest to our door. Most desperately needed? A giant tote to store all our other totes. If James hangs the bright blue chico bag on the door knob one more time I might lose my mind. The crate? Best shoe storage there is. The door wedge? I have mentioned that we store half our worldly goods in a hall closet, haven't I? It'd be nice to prop the door while I dig out the vacuum.


You have read this article make-believe with the title make-believe: entryway.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/09/make-believe-entryway.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: entryway."

Post a Comment