my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this blue door.
bluedoor
{because i was finally brave enough to walk down the dead-end alley where it lives}.

2. this new arrangement.
collagewall
{because every once in awhile it's nice to change things around}.

3. this big bunch of ageratum.
ageratum
{schlepped home with about 20 pounds of tomatoes and summer squash}.

4. these gloves
gloves
{because some cleaning jobs require special accessories}.

5. this green lawn.
sheepsmeadow
{because i met james there after work and suddenly the day felt so much longer}.

other things:
intrigued by quarters.
a sunday adventure.
an architectural boat ride.
i've always wanted one of these.
k. you guys really didn't like the wedding outfitbetter or boring?




You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly_14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment