my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these guys.
erin and her knights
{because sometimes you just wanna hang out with knights in shining armor. plants, too}.

2. this tarragon.
tarragon
{because it was the perfect thing to add to this}.

3. this new camera bag.
ona bag
{because it slips so neatly into my current bag. and protects my new baby, too}.

4. this frame.
white frame
{because now things are looking official. still waiting to share}.

5. these raindrops.
geraniums
{just because there were so many of them}.

other things:
this rad new company.
this pouch from a new sponsor.
this little collection i made.
this is fascinating and eerie.
this for fall with tights & a sweater.
this, too.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly_7.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment