make believe: planning.



January's come and put me into a contemplative mood. Maybe it's all of those Gregorian chants I've been listening to as I try to plow through my work. Whatever  it is, the new year has landed me somewhere between an existential crisis and business as usual. I'm making plans, listing goals, figuring out a path. While I'm here, I figure there's no harm in daydreaming about a pair of sharp new shoes and an i-would-wear-it-every-day-until-it-falls-off dress. I've never been much a journaler (unless you count this space), but I've been making taking an awful lot of notes longhand these days. Any moments when I can drag myself out from behind a screen feel like good ones. What about you? Where have these first ten days found you?

You have read this article make-believe / planning with the title make believe: planning.. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/01/make-believe-planning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make believe: planning."

Post a Comment