my week in objects (mostly).

1. this onesie for a nephew, drying on a radiator.
Some weeks, there can only be one object that really matters. Just one object for me to use to convey the enormity of an occasion so huge I can't quite wrap my head around it and so perfectly normal that it's hard to imagine the rhythms of life before it happened. There are two new lungs breathing this same air with us, and a new load of laundry filled with tiny things. Spectacular and usual, both at the same time.

Oliver, I am so glad you're here.
You have read this article family / life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment