my week in objects (mostly).

1. these paperwhite leaves.
paperwhites
{because they shot right up while we were away and soon: flowers!}.

2. this chocolate.
dandelion chocolate
{because san francisco cousins bring the best christmas loot}.

3. this tiny cord.
tiny cord
{because sometimes a girl needs to listen to gregorian chants on spotify all day long, and sometimes she needs it to come through her radio speakers}.

4. this verbena candle.
candle
{because moms know best}.

5. this coffee foam.
coffee9398
{because our stove-top steamer must have been lonely while we were away}.

other things:
this sweet blog.
i finally read this. and liked it.
hmm.
a year in flowers.
dream shoes.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL https://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-week-in-objects-mostly_4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment