a postcard.

mail box
yellow
rose hips
greenwhale
robin's egg
franklin spa
mail box
it's been awhile since this little space has showcased much more than what exists in the confines of my apartment. it's been more of a nose to the grindstone type of year than one filled with rambling adventures. but with the blessed arrival of a break from school work, i had the chance yesterday to take a little drive to newport and have myself a walk about. i snapped photos of whatever suited my fancy and tried to soak up as much of the sun as i possibly could. and i even made time for a sweet treat.

so, here it is--a postcard from newport--from me, to you. today i'm off on another adventure, this time to my forever love, new york.

until soon, e.
You have read this article places / rhode island with the title a postcard.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/03/a-postcard.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a postcard."

Post a Comment