my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this red sand beach.
clogs, sand
{because it means i was home, if only for a day}.

2. this easter bunny.
bunnies
{and the other one, too}.

3. these blooms.
trees
{because the streets near our house have positively exploded}.

4. these eggs.
eggs
{because just when i thought there was nothing, nothing to eat. i found them}.

5. these new clippers.
shears
{because i don't usually buy things on a whim, but chelsea convinced me}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment