my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this basil.
basil
{because even though i may have gone a little crazy with the seed sowing and i'll have to thin; it's growing}.

2. this keep cup.
keepcup
{because this guy arrived in the mail a few weeks ago and i've been using it daily. so great}.

3. this stamp.
tag
{because i had to buy a stamp set for a school project and it's conveniently useful for other sorts of projects, too}.

4. these signs of spring.
spring
{because if you know anything about me by now, you know i can't get enough of this stuff}.

5. this new scarf.
scarf
{because after an unsuccessful shopping trip to find "interview" clothes, it was a nice little reward for a frustrating hour}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_15.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment