my week in objects (mostly)

five little things that made my week.

1. these little alyssum sprouts.sprouts
{because they sprouted up so very quickly. and even haven't died yet}.

2. these colorful bowls.carrots, bowls
{and the carrot cupcakes they helped me make}.

3. these cloth bulk bags.bulkbags
{because they were expertly made by sarah at yellow bird design. and they're just right}.

4. this unblended smoothie.
smoothie
{and the blended version too. refreshing and tasting of summer}.

5. these new clogs.
ugglebo
{because this week it's been warm enough (barely) to wear them sockless}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly). You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)"

Post a Comment