my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. daffodils.
daffs
{you knew this already. but they really brightened up the place}.

2. this candle.
candle
{because my cousin gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this week. we tried to keep this candle burning during her labor (it was a long one)}.

3. this gingerale.
gingale
{because it means i got to go on a little adventure. more on that next week}.

4. these magnolias.
magnolias
{because a carpet of petals is a nice carpet indeed}.

5. this bottle of milk.
milk
{because for the past two weeks james and i have both been traveling (and on different schedules). coming home to a full bottle of milk made the empty house feel less lonely. the chocolate bunnies were nice, too}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-week-in-objects-mostly_22.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment