lightning paw.

jasmine, wilmingtonolojasmine, wilmington
i first read about olo fragrance in anabela's space this winter and i've been dreaming about being doused in sweet smells ever since. i finally mustered the courage to order a new fragrance by mail, and last week a little bottle of lightning paw arrived at my doorstep. heather, the genius behind olo, describes lightning paw as "free-spirited and feminine without even trying to be." that sounded just right to me, but it was the promise of scents like bergamot, vanilla, and jasmine that really lured me. 

i can assure you, i have not been disappointed. my little bottle reminds me of warm afternoons in wilmington--just the sort of thing i need to be reminded of on grey days like this one. 
You have read this article olo / perfume with the title lightning paw.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/04/lightning-paw.html. Thanks!

No comment for "lightning paw."

Post a Comment