my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this perfect sandwich.
sandwich
{pickles, salsa, avocado, fancy mayo, and on and on. a vegetarian sandwich that did not include pesto or grilled veggies. finally}.

2. these farm flowers.
flowers
{because when they start peeping through the fence to say hello, i know it's really summer}.

3. this note (and surrounding objets).
notecard
{because on my day off i finally got around to writing a few notes. the old-fashioned way}.

4. this other note.
postcard
{because i got it in the mail this week from one of my faraway sisters. and because it's awfully cute}.

5. these red sandals.
salt waters
{because sometimes the sidewalk needs some cheering, and red summer sandals are just the thing to do it}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_15.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment