my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week (or two).

1. this bridge.
me
{because i finally got to walk over it. with james. on our anniversary}.

2. this birthday bouquet.
birthday flowers
{because it was such a thoughtful gesture from a farm friend. and just right}.

3. these hydrangeas.
mailbox
{for coordinating themselves so well with the mailbox}.

4. this pizza.
grimaldi's
{because even though i mentioned it before, it bears repeating}.

5. these raspberries.
raspberries
{because, yes folks, they're ripening in new york. and they're delicious}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment