my week in objects (mostly).

just a little late: five things that made my week.

1. these plums.
plums
{for reminding me that summertime might bring extreme heat waves, but it also brings fresh fruit}.

2. these cardoon flowers.
cardoon
{for being so other-worldly. and adding a little spunk to the old apartment}.

3. this grainy photo.
bike
{because i finally brought my bike to new york. so grainy photo or not, i needed to document my inaugural ride}.

4. this weather report.
weather
{because even if only for a night, it showed a drop in temperatures. welcome relief}.

5. this coffee.
coffee
{because james was able to share a cup with me on a 'saturday' morning that to the rest of the world was a monday}.

what little something made your week?
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment