my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this fern.fern
{for still being alive post vacation}.

2. this bee's wrap.beeswrap
{for keeping things fresh, sans plastic}.

3. this candle.candle
{because going without a good candle for awhile makes the pleasure of a new one all the sweeter}.

4. this peanut butter toast. peanut butter toast
{because i'm on a pb toast kick}.

5. these magazines. mags
{because i'm working on a story for gardenista. and they are delightful. more soon}.

other things:
i adore this idea.
dream dress.
dream jeans.
these three.

things by me in other places:
ready, set, forage.
sip on this.
i'm trying to convince james he needs this.
activism in the lettuce bed.
water from a stone.
seafood.

You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly_23.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment