my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this shelf.shelf
{because three new surfaces in this tiny apartment. more soon}.

2. this tea.
tea
{because even though it warmed up again this week, it's still cool enough for hot tea}.

3. this home office arrangement.
home office
{because: productivity}.

4. this new closet shelf.
closet shelf
{because, finally. more soon}.

5. this charcoal.
charcoal
{because we finally decided to give it a shot}.

other things:
the everlane seedstich. so cozy.
this rings true.
i want one.
this is mind blowing.
this sounds delightful .

things by me in other places:
gone wild.
best made in bricks and mortar.
the lodge!
hand-forged garden tools.
world's prettiest lawn.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment