my week in objects (mostly).

1. this bowl of yogurt.
yogurt
{because of the plums and pecans}.

2. these new sneaks.
sneaks
{because upcoming adventuring called for them}.

3. these additions to the "kitchen" wall.
prints
{because, summer}.

4. this sweet sign.
sign
{long-admired, and now in the perfect spot above the stove. intentions over morning coffee}.

5. this oxalis.
oxalis
{because we're learning to love shade plants over here}.

other things.
nice coffee, good cause.
docks and wiggly worms.
just ordered. couldn't be helped.
farmers' market recipe generator.

things my me in other places:
squash blossoms.
a foraged tabletop.
the prettiest knives.
anabela's blanket.
yossy's galettes.
tips from ginny and amy.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-week-in-objects-mostly_2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment