my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.
1. this apple.
apple
{because we're fully embracing apple season around here}.

2. these socks.
socks
{because pulling on the first pair of the season feels so good}.

3. this white paint.
whitepaint7714
{because i finally got around to a tiny project i've been wanting to do forever}.

4. this journal.
garden journal
{for keeping track of green things}.

5. this kale.
kale
{because we're embracing kale season, too}.


other things:
best thing i saw last weekend. maybe ever.
on my fall wishlist.
to get cozy in.
true story: i love to lip-sync.

things by me in other places:
favorite fall salad.
swamplandia.
a fern of a different color.
suitcase.
diary.
silk scarf.

You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment