my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this bread.
bread
{because it lasted all week. equally delicious each day}.

2. this experiment.
dahlias
{results to be posted next week. no fear: james made sure i followed the scientific method).

3. these rose hips.
rose hips
{fall's coming. heatwave be damned}.

4. these jeans.
jeans
{because i couldn't wait to save enough for my dream jeans. these'll do in the meantime (the darker the wash the better)}.

5. this cheery mailbox.
mailbox6874
{painted all the wrong colors by a rogue neighborhood painter. i live for this stuff}.

other things:
the power of a little paint.
i love these.
we've been listening to this lately.
let's go.
challah.
mmm.

things by me in other places:
keep veggies fresh.
nude gardening etc.
food storage bags.
prettiest waste bin.
IDing houseplants.
growlights 2.0

You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly_13.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment