my week in objects (mostly).

1. this fall-blooming anemone.
japanese anemone
{because it's the prettiest flower on the promenade}.

2. these dilly beans.
dilly beans
{because we devoured two whole jars}.

3. these amber bottles.
amber bottles
{because next week it's remedy-making time}.

4. this coral nymph salvia.
coral nymph anemone
{for finally deciding to bloom again after a summer of green leaves only}.

5. this scarf.
scarf
{because it was just what i needed in a pinch and i've worn it ceaselessly since}.

other things:
best DIY of the week.
satomi, my favorite.
this shop, these especially.
brilliant: the american edit.
totally out of character: i need it.

things in other places by me:
dilly beans, the full recipe.
anenomes, explained.
fresh flowers, fed.
shrub.
hooked on houseplants.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly_20.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment