my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this experiment in living with jungle plants.jungle
{so far so good, mostly}.

2. this pretty selvage.
selvage
{because it means i didn't have to sew}.

3. this eggplant for roasting.
eggplant
{more on our new approach to meal time here}.

4. this jekyll island bracelet.
jekyll
{because it was the perfect belated first anniversary gift for two love birds that met there}.

5. these sungolds.sungold tomatoes
{because i've been eating them by the handful. and roasting them, too}.

other things.
i love these things.
pretty underthings.
have you voted?
keep burning my hands: eyeing these.

things by me in other places:
save seeds.
store them here.
roots on display.
a maine getaway.
world's healthiest spaghetti.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-week-in-objects-mostly_6.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment