my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this popsicle.popsicle
{because i was pretty under the weather this week and a box of citrusy popsicles made everything look brighter}.

2. this box of tissues.
tissues
{because sometimes you just really need the soft ones}.

3. this park bench.
park bench
{because it's getting to be that time of year when breakfasts and mid-afternoon snacks make more sense outside}.

4. this bag of cookies.
cookies
{because we each brought a bagful, and swapped}.

5. this tiny glass.
beer
{because sometimes just a little sip of beer is all i really want. and these cups are perfect for sipping}.

what about you? what little something made your week?

other things:
can't stop thinking about the white dress, second from the bottom.
i'll be making this. very soon.
so nice to see sandra's view of familiar places.
good stuff from the 1914 campfire girls' manual.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment