my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. the rain.rain
{it didn't make my week so much as define my week. so. much. rain}.

2. this blanket.
blanket
{because we were thrilled to be announced its lucky winners. it's the nicest damn blanket we'll ever own. thank you, brahms mount}.

3. this chair.
chair
{because i sat in it and wrote all week long}.

4. this tiny bottle.
tiny bottle
{because i added it to my collection and because it was just the right size for a wispy chive flower}.

5. this jar.
jar
{because so far this week it's held strawberries and olives. the reward for buying artisan foods when you should be subsisting on ramen}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
this dress.
these shoes {for sunnier days}.
ana finds the prettiest unmentionables.
james is going to talk turtles here. tomorrow. next weekend.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment