my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this slice of pie.
pie
{because one slice and two forks is just about right when it comes to pie}.

2. this little guy.
littleguy
{because this week was more about emails and applications than objects, and i felt like he was looking out for me}.

3. these chive blossoms.
chives
{seems like every window box in the neighborhood has chives growing. pretty and tasty}.

4. these bikes.
bikes
{because even if i don't ride as as often as james would like, when i do agree to go for a ramble it's awfully fun, especially if i get to lead the way.}.

5. these fabrics.
dress
{picked out last week. measured this week. muslin draft in two}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
thank to adrienne for inviting me over.
really excited about this project.
these quilts had me at gossamer.
i ripped my pajama pants this week. i'll take these as replacement.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly_11.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment