my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these raindrops.
raindrops
{because i wasted so much time gawking at them this week. not sorry about it}.

2. this chocolate-covered key lime pie.
pie
{because even though i'm decidedly not sold, i thought it was a fitting compromise after last week's post}.

3. this silverware.
breakfast
{because i used it to eat a big old plate of crisped-up potatoes and arugula at home/made. i heart potatoes. so hard}.

4. this bright building.
yellow
{because i'm a sucker for layers of cheer}.

5. this smoothie.
smoothie
{and about five others like it. i'm craving fruit lately and waking up my neighbors at ungodly hours with my blender}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
this guest post i did on lark & linen. thanks to jacquelyn for having me.
wish i had big slice of this for breakfast. also, huzzah to lillie for her win.
amy designed a card. it's awesome.
i'd really like to vacation here.
this shop is awesome sauce. we've been putting together our wedding registry. things are on my mind}.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-week-in-objects-mostly_4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment