my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these beans.
beans
{because they were fresh and skinny and still fuzzy from being just-picked}.

2. this article.
post
{and the others like it. it's a wild time for life in this tiny apartment}.

3. this queen anne's lace.
queenanneslace
{because it's my favorite and a favorite of empty lots, which means flowers for me}.

4. this pasta maker.
pastamaker
{because carrie used it to make us white bean stuffed tortellini. so good}.

5. this big screen.
movie
{because when you can watch movies with that view as a backdrop, i say life is pretty grand indeed}.

other things:
these gorgeous bangles.
issue three is out. can't wait to get my hands on it.
favorite tattly set yet. 50% off through sunday!
these sound wonderful. i'd be tempted to triple the blackberries.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-week-in-objects-mostly_13.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment