my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these clippings.clippings
{because they were given to me by the kind christmas tree vendor down the road and because they smell delicious}.

2. this bag.
bag
{because it's filled with this year's little pressie of choice: a little something to have on hand when someone you know needs some cheering. more soon}.

3. this combo.
granola
{because i'm not always into it, but when i am, i am. yogurt and granola}.

4. this light.
light
{because it was the source of the ultimate tiny apartment joke: "my tiny apartment is so small, i have to unscrew every other christmas light to keep from going blind." true story}.

5. this jewel-toned jar.
bitters
{because yesterday james and i took a class on making bitters. i've got my sights on cardamom. watch out}.

other things:
apple trees in the city.
stocking stuffers.
tempting.
everything. too pretty for words.
fall photos.
scent of the week.

what about you? what little something made your week?

ps. winner of the giveaway announced, here!

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment