my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this applesauce.
applesauce
{for keeping me warm during a snowstorm}.

2. this snowy mum.
mum
{for sticking it out}.

3. these curtains.
lacecurtains
{because they're making me change my mind about lace}.

4. this carbon copy.
carboncopy
{because my sister cait got the other copy. i'm a sucker for snail mail. especially from mildred}.

5. these snapshots.
cousins
{because they're of my cousins. in brooklyn. 1910-ish}.

other things:
hurricane stories here and here.
these boots.
this {for big girls}.
these tears.
cute socks for manfriends.
and in case you missed it, hurricane relief.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-week-in-objects-mostly_9.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment