my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.


1. these leaves.
bathroom plant
{for catching the morning light, just so}.

2. my neighbor's crabapple tree.crabapple{for making it look kind of like summer in fall}.

3. this little parchment packet.parchment paper garlic packet for roasting{for roasting up so much delicious garlic. it's a love affair at this stage}. {update: details here}.

4. this hat.hat{for keeping me warm on morning walks}.

5. these stamps.stamps{because they might be terribly tiny, but they always get it right}.


other things:

this is an excellent idea.
i need more winter goals.
bunny hats!
i want to dress like this pretty lady.
a thanksgiving-erator.
this pine cone.
mittens!
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-week-in-objects-mostly_16.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment