make-believe: thanksgiving outfit.



Thanksgiving is such a good holiday. No presents, but hefty portions of good food and good cheer. I'm a big-time fan. This year I'm a little sad that we'll be missing my two younger sisters who will be celebrating down in Asheville, but I'm glad to be headed to my mom and dad's in Connecticut for some proper feasting. If I wasn't already resigned to wearing the same ol' thing as last year, I'd like to sport these goodies, please and thank you. An apron would be especially handy for all the butternut squash and pumpkin pie I plan to gobble make. What about you guys? What will you be whipping up for the big day?
You have read this article make-believe / thanksgiving / thanksgiving outfit with the title make-believe: thanksgiving outfit.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-believe-thanksgiving-outfit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "make-believe: thanksgiving outfit."

Post a Comment