a garden party.

sandwiches
tea sandwiches | goat cheese, cucumber & chive
endives
endives | tomatoes, feta, and toasted almonds
olives
olives | lemon and salt
forget-me-not plates
forget-me-not plates
cupcakes
special delivery | butter lane cupcakes
cupcakes, eaten
cupcakes, sampled

on saturday there was a garden party. just for me. i'm not one for wedding showers, but with the big day looming just over a month away, my sister, cait, planned a little surprise just-because. she invited old friends and new friends and made all my favorite treats.  cupcakes sent from a faraway friend were delivered to our secret garden by my doting brother-in-law and we sipped on rhubarb iced tea and sampled all the flavors. there was nary a ribbon hat in sight, but there was a momma, who drove in two hours toting forget-me-not plates, just because i love them.
You have read this article family / friends / garden party / life with the title a garden party.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-garden-party.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a garden party."

Post a Comment