my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. these pajama pants.pjs
{because sometimes starting the morning's work in pajamas feels pretty okay. 'specially clean and pretty ones}.

2. this summer fruit.
fruit
{because it was on my sister's kitchen table. ready for the taking}.

3. these sweet pillowcases.
pillowcases
{because they're from my mom. sometimes moms get it really right}.

4. these roses.
roses
{because they were also part of my sister's genius pretty-making. hero of the week}.

5. this soap.
soap
{because it's been keeping my underwear drawer smelling nice for going on five years now, and this week, we needed it to get sudsy}.

what little something made your week?

other things:

carrie's teaching a pasta-making class. gonna be so good. sign up.
mere hours left to fund this incredibly courageous project.
i wrote about veggies.
i also wrote about roadside farm stands. walker evans shot on polaroid. yes.
speaking of roadside stands. there's nothing prettier than a southern one.
i loved this post, re: iphones.


You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment