my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. this geranium.
geranium
{because it's blooming again}.

2. this bag of invitations.
invites
{because they were mailed}.

3. this striped shirt.
stripes
{because james needed to buy a few tank tops to help with a banged up shoulder. turns out they're cute}.

4. this to go cup.
coffee
{for taking on an early morning stroll}.

5. this bumble bee.
rosa
{just wiggling 'round in a little beach rose}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
wouldn't mind touring this historic house.
pretty hair ties.
i want to go here.
nikole's cake class sounds wonderful. but i'd settle for the fingerling chips.
this week on the equals record: a love affair with a park.


ps. new this week, sponsorship opportunities available on reading my tea leaves. rates were developed with independent designers, shop-keeps, and bloggers in mind. learn more, here.
You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly_8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment