my week in objects (mostly).

1. this box.stamps
{and all those stamps. because some friends just know exactly the kind of thing i love}.

2. these sandals.
shoes
{because i got them on a super sale this winter and now i can wear them with bare toes}.

3. this messy bun.
hair
{because james snapped the shot. we have almost literally no photographs of me. messy bun'll have to do}.

4. this blue bowl.
bluebowl
{and all those strawberries. you already know why}.

5. this ring.ring
{because i've never shared it here and i'm miserable at photographing it. but i got it all freshened up at satomi's studio this week. it's sparkly and fresh and i picked out a tiny new one to go with. 2 months}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
i'm digging pink lately. just little bits of it.
i made fancy ice cubes.
on wisdom.
deliberating iced coffee.

You have read this article life / my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly_1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment