a tin can lantern.



The last time I made this craft I had just turned ten, or maybe eight. In either case, I remember the invitations--oversized and with a picture of a cake with candles and a hot dog held over the flames. We hammered our tin cans on my parents' back porch and when we'd finished we marched with them to the golf course to float walnut boats with birthday candles across the pond. We returned to my house to find a bonfire and s'mores.This time around there were no campfire rituals, but the little lantern casts the same orange glow. If you have a hankering to make your own, head over to Pure Green
You have read this article projects / pure green / tin can lantern with the title a tin can lantern.. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-tin-can-lantern.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a tin can lantern."

Post a Comment