my week in objects (mostly).

five little things that made my week.

1. ice.
ice
{because without it, i would have been the one to melt}.

2. these new flips.
flips
{because they were on sale. walking three miles in them  on day 2, ill-advised. i never learn}.

3. this parking spot.
parking
{because it was so close to home and required no waiting around. new concrete sidewalk residue all over street and tire, somewhat more concerning}.

4. this tile.
tile
{because it keeps the entrance to our building so cool. wanted to plop myself down on it all week long. yes, just like your family dog}.

5. frozen mango.
mango
{because it's slightly tastier than #1 and was the perfect thing to snack on while i wrote}.

what little something made your week?

other things:
going to the premiere of this incredible film tonight. you should, too.
really good scarves.
this is thought provoking. especially during a very hot week.
my words on riding the subway.
You have read this article my week in objects with the title my week in objects (mostly).. You can bookmark this page URL http://newbieny.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-week-in-objects-mostly_22.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my week in objects (mostly)."

Post a Comment